Private English Class with Giamo

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Life In Sosua: Reaction To Ease The Crave's Video



Recently, I saw I was tagged in a video that was partly titled " Sosua IS WHERE SEX IS #1 REGARDLESS OF AGE!". When I saw that title and my name tagged in it I was definitely in shock. 

But I watched some of the livestream that was about me or the women in my videos and it really wasn't that bad, but I do want to clarify somethings here on my blog. 



I do not agree with, condone or rock with sex with minors. The consenting age is different in each country and even different in different parts of the same country. 

I believe the consenting age here in Dominican Republic is 18, so if you have sex with someone 17 and under that would be considered sex with a minor. 

Something that is important to note for guys interested in coming to the Dominican Republic is that women will lie about their age. 



She might tell you she's 19, but she's really 17. So if there is a doubt in your mind then it is very important to check her ID or what they call here a cedula. 

Because you could end up behind bars if  authorities find out you've been ploughing an underage person whether you knew or didn't know doesn't matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment