Private English Class with Giamo

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Life In Sosua: Villa By Blue Green Condos in Escondido Bay



I enjoyed staying at this villa located in Escondido Bay near Laguna beach. It was very comfortable and extremely spacious. If I planned coming to Sosua in a group I would definitely think about staying at this villa. 

Now I will say you definitely will want some form of motorized transportation, because there aren't any taxis readily available around the area so getting to any of the major towns will require a vehicle. 



I met the owner of the villa and he is a very nice and smart guy with a good team of people who can help fix or solve any problems if any arise, so that's definitely a plus. 

In general I would recommend this villa because it is chica friendly, is close to Laguna beach  and not too far from Sosua like some other popular villas.  If you are interested this is the Airbnb link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32745691?source_impression_id=p3_1660236296_li37qH0TjU2kE65z












No comments:

Post a Comment