Private English Class with Giamo

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Life in the Dominican Republic: Hotel Checo Sosua

 


The location of Hotel Checo Sosua is great. The walk to Playa Sosua is about 6- 8 minutes. You can still hear motos zooming by, but it's not nearly as bad as being closer to Pedro Clisante 


My favorite part of the room I was in was the balcony. I was on the 4th floor so I got a nice view of Sosua. Also the breeze was very refreshing. 


Some parts I did not like about the spot was the fan. There wasn't any A/C which is pretty common, but the overhead fan was pretty weak. Also I got bit up by some mosquitoes so that wasn't fun. 

Overall I would say Hotel Checo is great for a short stay, but I definitely will not be doing any monthly rentals there. 








No comments:

Post a Comment