Private English Class with Giamo

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Life In Sosua: Live Spanish Group Classes on Youtube



I am excited to announce that soon I'll be providing live group Spanish lessons on Youtube. I felt like this would be a good idea because I have received a lot of comments and messages from people telling me how my videos help them with their Spanish. 

Obviously listening to Spanish pronunciation is very important, but there is nothing like actually practicing your Spanish with a native Spanish speaker. 




So, the structure of the group lessons will simply be that for $10 you can call in to a number that I will provide via instagram message or email and you can talk to one of the models for 5 minutes during the live. 

During that time you can ask her questions or she'll ask you some questions and if you want she can correct your pronunciation if you make any mistakes. 





This format is more for people with a high beginner level of Spanish and up. Once I get the Live Spanish group lessons going  I will try and create something for true beginners. 

If you are interested in participating in the live Spanish group lessons please feel free to message me on my instagram which is giamo_khan or my email. 


No comments:

Post a Comment