Private English Class with Giamo

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Life In Sosua: Photoshoot with Aderly and Ana

 


For my video Trust Issues 2 I did a photoshoot/video with Ana and Aderly. We took the pictures on a private beach in Sosua that is surrounded by resorts and apartments. 


The apartment I was staying at is called the Galeria. I was nervous that they wouldn't allow my two friends/models to enter the premises at the same time. But fortunately I didn't have any problems. The ladies just had to give their cedula to the front guard. 


A few days ago Youtube demonetized my video. That's unfortunate because I really enjoy sharing the visuals of my photoshoots. So probably in the future I will do less of these type of videos. 


Sometimes guys ask me how I meet the ladies that end up in my videos. I always tell people I'm not doing anything special. For example at the end of the photoshoot Ana told me she has a new friend that's interested in doing a video. Really the only thing that I do that is  "special" is just be consistent and a trustworthy person to these ladies. 







1 comment: