Private English Class with Giamo

Monday, July 18, 2022

Life In Sosua: Why I Appreciate Miko Worldwide



In August of last year I made a video about Miko Worldwide, because I had just learned that he was out of government custody and back vlogging on the streets of Dominican Republic.

 I felt the need to make that video because of the importance of making people aware of his past allegations and run ins with the law. 

After I made the video he himself commented on my video somethings that at the time I thought were kind of strange, but I rationalized it because I could understand why he would think my video wasn't very positive.  

 

However, in the comments he didn't just try to defend himself, he also tried to make fun of my channel, put me down and even demonize me as a person. 



And these comments are what I appreciate about Miko Worldwide. To be honest there were times in Las Terrenas where I thought my channel wasn't going to grow, that I wouldn't be able to make any money off my videos and  that I was wasting my time. 

However, during those times there were many things going thru my head, but I definitely remembered Miko's comments, which helped motivate me to keep pushing and fighting for my goal. 

It's funny now, that Youtubers with much bigger platforms are "exposing" him and he's having to deal with those consequences. 

But as it relates to Miko, I'm just very appreciative that he took the time to try and put me down and hate on my channel, because that definitely gave me fuel and motivation to get to where I am at now and to eventually reach my ultimate goal on Youtube. 






Also there's another popular youtuber who motivates me, but I'll get into that in another blog post.... 








No comments:

Post a Comment