Private English Class with Giamo

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Life In Sosua: Club Residencial



It's funny I met the owner of this Airbnb while I was walking in the streets of Batey, Sosua. He stopped the driver of his car and yelled out to me asking if I was the guy who did youtube videos about apartments. 

He told me he had the best Airbnb in Georgia, which I thought was interesting to say, because there are many Airbnb's in Georgia so to say yours is number 1 could come off as pretentious. 

But after staying in his Airbnb in Sosua I can understand why he says his Airbnbs are #1. 

Literally when the girls came into the room they were gushing over how nice the floors were, the bed, the design of the kitchen counter and all of that. 

For me my favorite part of this place are the small details. There are phone chargers, c cable chargers, robes, extremely fluffy towels and hot water. 

The check in process was very smooth and professional and the property manager named Kennedy was very nice and spoke pretty good English. 

Honestly,  this is probably the nicest apartment I have stayed in so far here in Sosua. 

So in general if you are thinking about staying in Sosua I would highly recommend checking out this Airbnb link here: www.Airbnb.com/h/letswindr

No comments:

Post a Comment