Private English Class with Giamo

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Life In Sosua: Do I Show Everything?



Recently I saw a comment that insinuated that travel vloggers like myself are messing up the game, because I show too much. That guys should practice showing less. 

I don't know how "the game" is being ruined, but I genuinely disagree with this idea. 

It's a privilege to be able to share information that can help people improve their lives or at least enjoy life a little bit more. 



Just yesterday I was walking in Sosua and two different guys, one from California and the other from Georgia, approached me and told me that my videos encouraged them to travel to Sosua. 

So just showing the little bit that I show encourages brothers to get a passport and travel to a new country. Who knows what that could lead to? Obviously Sosua is great, but after visiting Sosua those two guys for example might want to explore even more international destinations. 

Also I can't speak for other travel content creators, but personally I don't really even show that much. 

There's a lot more that I could show as it relates to Sosua, my relationships with chicas, my day to day life and so much more. 



My travel content really just scratches the surface of all of that. 

So in general I feel like what I show helps people much more than it hurts some "game". 



No comments:

Post a Comment