Private English Class with Giamo

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Life In Sosua: Promo and Marketing



Recently, there have been people who have inquired about doing promo on my videos and what not. 

And I am very happy to work with different businesses or entrepreneurs who enjoy my videos  and see the value of promoting their business on my channel. 

So I am writing this blog post to clearly explain the general fee I am looking for for doing promo. I say general because obviously there are certain cases that could vary the situation. 



If you want me to do a 30 - 40 second ad in my videos and put the link of your business in  the description that will be at least $100. 

In the past people have asked me to do a video about their Airbnb in exchange for staying at their place for 1 or 2 night for free. 

That is a good exchange, but if you want me to post the link or contact information  to your airbnb or whatever service you offer then that will cost $35 for a link on my blog post and  $75 for a direct link to my Youtube description section.  



Finally, if you want me to make a whole video about a service that I can't actually use like an Airbnb then I will accept any offer between $300 -$500 US dollars. 

For any other type of promo that might not fit what I have described above please feel free to message me either on my instagram @giamo_khan or my email which is gigi.45.love@gmail.com 

Also I want to be clear that these are my prices for now, but when I hit 50k subscribers, the prices will increase. 

1 comment:

  1. Question buddy . What if me and a friend visit and want to use you as a guide for a day or two...and to introduce us to your chicas or their friends ? ✊

    ReplyDelete