Private English Class with Giamo

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Life In Sosua: Photoshoot/Videoshoot with Katy

 


I had a great photoshoot/videoshoot with Katy the other day. Out of all of the girls I have worked with so far I think she has been my favorite. She's absolutely stunning, but also has a calm demeanor that is easy to work with. 


We did the shoot at Playa Chiquita. This beach is quickly becoming my favorite here in the Sosua area. Usually there aren't that many people because it's small and it just feels like a real sliver of paradise. I would definitely recommend this spot if you are coming down to visit Sosua. 


Overall I was very happy with the shoot. It was funny after doing the yoga exercises Katy told me she really liked them because of the exercise and also deep breathing is good for clearing the mind. Hopefully the video will encourage more guys to try yoga.  




 

1 comment: