Private English Class with Giamo

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Life In Sosua: Am I The Black Cuba Dave?




Recently I saw some people comment warning me that I should not become the next Cuba Dave. To be honest I had never heard of Cuba Dave before. But after doing some research I discovered he is a pretty legendary guy. 

For those that don't know  Cuba Dave reached a level of popularity because he created content dedicated on the topic of prostitution in Costa Rica. 

Even though prostitution is legal in Costa Rica,  they created a law basically saying that the promotion of Costa Rica as a sex tourist location is illegal in 2012. 

Cuba Dave became the first person in Costa Rica to be put in prison under that law. I believe he was in prison for 15 months in Costa Rica. 



Really I find Cuba Dave's story to be very interesting, however, I am not trying to follow the footsteps of Cuba Dave.

If you look throughout my channel you will find videos on food, education, business, culture and much more. 

Obviously I do have content related to dating and women. Right now I am in Sosua, so at times I do discuss topics related to pay for play activities because that is just part of life here in Sosua. 

But that is not my focus. Really I don't want my channel to have one specific focus. I try to be very holistic in my approach and just make videos on topics that I find visually interesting and that I think people can gain some knowledge from as it relates to travel. 



If people want to compare me to something hopefully soon people will see that my aspirations are more aligned with No Jumper than Cuba Dave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment