Private English Class with Giamo

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Can You Find Real Love In Sosua ? | Reaction To Video and Comments



Over a month ago I made a video asking the question if it is possible to find real love in Sosua, Dominican Republic. The answer from Stefany, the woman I was interviewing was interesting and also the people's comments were also intriguing. So I am going to react to both and share my own opinion on the topic.

20% 

Stefany said that there is a 20% chance a foreign man could find real love in Sosua. To be honest I believe that this number is too low. 

Throughout all of the Dominican Republic there are many honest, good and loving women who are looking for a traditional relationship. 

Sosua is not any different compared to the rest of the Dominican Republic, save the fact that it can be harder to find the regular women, because there are many chapiadoras and sex workers roaming the streets. 

Because of this many guys end up falling for the wrong type of chica, but if you put a little more thought and discernment into your search it is definitely possible to have a higher than 20% chance of finding real love in Sosua. 



Disappointment 

As I perused through the comment section of the video I found a particular theme that most people were bringing up which was about disappointment. 

If you go not only to Sosua, but really into any situation with extremely high expectations then there is an equally high possibility you could end up feeling disappointed. 

The great rapper Lil Wayne has an incredible verse  that goes like this: Had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy/ But hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammy

If you go after a woman who is highly attractive, dresses like she is for the streets and talks likes she is for the streets then don't be surprised or disappointed when she can't give you "real love"  for an extended amount of time. 

For guys who are able to peep a woman with a good  personality and character and not just fat yams then "real love" is definitely possible to find in Sosua. 



Am I Looking For Love In Sosua? 

To be honest I came up with that interview topic, because I thought it was interesting and something a lot of guys think about. 

However I am not trying to find love in Sosua, because I am not really trying to find romantic love or a long term relationship with any woman right now. 

At the moment I am just about improving myself, staying on my creative grind and being available for my family. 

If you enjoy my content please feel free to support me to help create better and more interesting content: here



No comments:

Post a Comment