Private English Class with Giamo

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Life In Sosua: Las Cuevas De Cabarete ( The Caves of Cabarete ) , Dominican Republic

 


If you are looking for an excellent excursion that's relaxing, but also exciting then I would highly recommend going to Las Cuevas De Cabarete .  



If you are starting your trip from Sosua all you have to do is take a taxi to the destination. The taxi I took charged me 700 pesos which is about USD $13.  



I don't remember the exact price but for two people the total is about $45 dollars. After paying you have to sign a release form which basically just says if you get injured then Dominican Republic isn't responsible. 

The tour guide I went with spoke English and Spanish and did a great job explaining the history of the caves and also other parts of nature in the Dominican Republic.  



I don't know if they have private tours, but there were about 9 or 10 other tourists that were present for the tour guide. 

The caves themselves were pretty awesome. You get to experience  three different caves and in two of them you can jump in the water. 



I definitely enjoyed my time, but I know this place is a great spot to take a younger and adventurous chica, because even Angelica told me she really enjoyed it. 



Overall I would highly recommend visiting Las Cuevas de Cabarete if you visit the province of Puerto Plata. 

Thank you for reading and follow me on my instagram @giamo_khan 

No comments:

Post a Comment