Private English Class with Giamo

Friday, December 23, 2022

Life In Sosua: Falling In Love With A Dominican Woman

 


A topic that I see regularly in my comments and also just talked about in male travel circles is about love abroad.  

Finding a special person to be close with emotionally, mentally and physically is something amazing, but even more amazing if you are able to do that abroad.  

However, when it comes to the Dominican Republic you definitely want to be very careful before you give your heart and more importantly your wallet up.  



From my experiences you can meet a lot of good women in the Dominican Republic, but it can be very difficult to find a woman who won't see you as an instant provider in some way. 

For example if you are in Sosua then you can automatically expect the women you meet will be expecting cash from you for almost anything. 

However, if you are in certain parts of Santo Domingo and in certain circles then you can expect to meet a woman who may have a career going for herself or come from a well off family and may not be seeing you as an ATM. 



Like the video says, " If you go too fast you'll crash." And I can say that is definitely true because I have crashed a few time myself. 

So if you are really wanting to start a serious relationship  in the Dominican Republic I would just recommend enjoying the country and the people and love will eventually find you.  

Follow me on my instagram @giamo_khan 

No comments:

Post a Comment