Private English Class with Giamo

Saturday, June 11, 2022

My Walking Tours of Sosua



I am very excited to be announcing that I will be providing walking tours for those interested in wanting to know a little bit of the history of Sosua and also have a trusted guide show you around the great town of Sosua. 



The itinerary is completely developed and includes historical information, food and a beach walk if you want. 



As it relates to prices there will be two options. Either you can take a tour with me for $40 or you can take the tour with a model from one of the videos for $80. 


For any further questions about the tour please feel free to message me on my instagram which is giamo_khan or my email: gigi.45.love@gmail.com 



Thank you for checking out this information and I hope soon you will chose us as your Sosua tour hosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment