Private English Class with Giamo

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Life In Sosua: You Have To Take A Flight To Get Laid?



Recently I saw a comment that left me befuddled. It asked the question if I left the United States to go to another country in this case the Dominican Republic in order to get laid. 



There are so many ways to answer this question. But in short, no. I did not come to the Dominican Republic to get laid. 

A few of my original reasons for coming to the Dominican Republic was affordability and stress. 



It's very obvious that life in the United States is much more expensive than life in the Dominican Republic. 

When life is more expensive this can possibly mean having to work more and enjoying life less, which can create tension and stress within anybody. 



To make matters worse we live in a social media culture where we can see many other people enjoying their lives whether it's real or fabricated. 

I did not take a flight to get laid. I took a flight out of the United States in order to enjoy a simpler lifestyle. 

Now I will say some of the fruits of being in a less stressful situation and being able to comfortably pay for my expenses is that I am able to be in the presence of more women. 



When a man is able to comfortably afford his lifestyle, freely be himself and has a generous spirit  in the Dominican Republic then it's easier to find women who appreciate those qualities and find more intimacy and affection. 

So, to simply say I came to the Dominican Republic to get laid is like looking at the tree and not the whole forest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment