Private English Class with Giamo

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Life in The Dominican Republic: Airbnb in Europa Plaza Hotel



I was rushed into this room due to a problem with the original Airbnb I was in, but I am glad I was able to experience this place because it's pretty nice 





The positives of this place is that everything comes in two's. There are two bathrooms, two bedrooms, two TV's and actually three AC's. However if you try to bring two chicas you have to pay 900 pesos to do that  :( 


The internet here is pretty good and really the only thing I can say that is negative is that it can be.a little loud as their is a bar at the bottom floor and even as I am writing there is some sort of construction going on above which is a bit loud. 




But overall I would definitely recommend this place for either short stays or long stays 




No comments:

Post a Comment