Private English Class with Giamo

Friday, December 10, 2021

Annoying Parts of Las Terrenas | Reaction to Comments

 

A couple of weeks ago I reacted to a video made by Luna Soleil, a Las Terrenas Youtuber, about things that annoyed her about life in Las Terrenas. To my surprise some people took my video as an attack against her or me trying to belittle her opinion. 

The reality is I would never try to suppress someone's opinion or channel unless I thought they were involved in seriously harming others. 

Actually by making a reaction video and properly tagging her channel that could possibly bring her new viewers and subscribers, which is the biggest support one Youtuber could give to another. 




Obviously, in the video I had some different thoughts and points to make on what she found annoying, but that is the great thing about Youtube. People can talk about the same topic and have completely different viewpoints, which in turn allows viewers to formulate their own opinion. 

Finally, I have made a similar type of video before reacting to a Youtuber called The Dominican Route who is a man. So anybody can get the smoke. Man, woman or anything in between. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment