Private English Class with Giamo

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Three Reasons Why Investing In The Dominican Republic Is A Good Idea





Soon I will be visiting the Dominican Republic again. I'm really excited to be going back even though it will just be for a short time. 

The reason for the trip is just to visit some real estate agents to check out some small properties as a possible investment opportunity.  

Also I want to go back just to see if I have been banned from the country or not. I know the content creator Kurt Caz was banned from the Dominican Republic and also Auston Holleman was banned from Brazil not too long ago. 

So I hope I haven't been banned. I know when content becomes popular there will be people who really like it and also people who have an issue with it. So when I get to the airport I'll know if I am good or not. 

But if I am allowed in the country I will definitely be making some video content which is something that I really miss. 

Now I know some people might question Giamo why would you want to invest in a foreign country. 

In my opinion there are  three major reasons why investing in real estate in the Dominican Republic is a great idea. 

1. Tourism 

The Dominican Republic is literally the most visited country in the Caribbean. With millions of tourists visiting the beaches, the cities, and even more natural wonders there are so many opportunities to start a successful business in the DR.  



Another important factor is that the government of Dominican Republic wants foreigners to invest in the country. As I've been researching about investment properties I've come across a lot of laws that the DR has in order to encourage foreigners in investing in the country. 

Also unlike other countries , where people are not so open to foreigners and see it as an intrusion, most Dominicians I have spoken with seem very happy with foreigners investing in the Dominican Republic.   

2. Easy Sell 

The beauty of the country is that it sells itself and as long as you can get a decent camera and put together a social media plan reaching clients shouldn't be that difficult. 

As long as you find a good location for your investment property and set an appropriate price then I don't see how anyone would fail.  



And with Youtube's algorithm and other social media platforms as long as you appropriately title your content then I believe you would be bound to start getting a return on your investment which is the whole point. 

3. Affordability

The last reason why investing in the DR is a great idea is because unlike investing in the United States it's a lower risk involved. 



Even though the DR is growing at a rapid rate it is still a developing nation which means that prices on housing will be much cheaper than in the US. 

So for a young regular guy like myself that is exciting because it allows me to get into the investing game now rather than later. 

1 comment:

  1. And how do we contact you if you return to the DR?

    ReplyDelete