Private English Class with Giamo

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Is Life in Las Terrenas Boring?

 


Recently someone asked me  if life in Las Terrenas is boring in the comment section of my youtube channel. To give a short answer for me life here isn't that boring, but I could see how it could be boring for some people. 

After you visit the main beaches and do some of the excursions there really aren't that many other exciting activities. Also Las Terrenas isn't Santo Domingo or Santiago so at night there are only a handful of clubs to visit. 



So if you are a type of person that's always looking for the next big event or the coolest party to go to then I wouldn't necessarily recommend Las Terrenas as a place to stay for an extended amount of time. 

However, as I mentioned in the beginning I don't feel bored here. The biggest reason is because I am the type of person who enjoys walking along the beach everyday, playing beach volleyball, every now and then going out to eat with a nice looking chica and stuff like that. 

For me Las Terrenas has been a good place to begin working online as an English teacher and also make lots of fun videos. Even though this is a small beach town there are several layers to this place to peel back and discover. 

If you enjoy my content please feel free to support me here to help me create better and more interesting content by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment