Private English Class with Giamo

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Is Las Terrenas A Good Place For Single Men?


This question really just depends on what you are looking for as a single man and also what stage of life  you are in. Personally Las Terrenas has been pretty good for me, because I am able to work online without too many distractions. 

And when I say distractions I mean "working women" being here , there and everywhere. Fortunately I have been able to meet a few different women to enjoy, but I'm definitely not overwhelmed by the options. 




But if you are coming to Dominican Republic for a short time and you are looking for "dat action" then I would say Las Terrenas is not the best place for single men. Santo Domingo, Santiago and Sosua are much better options. 

If you enjoy my content please feel free support me here to help me create better and more interesting content by clicking here  .




No comments:

Post a Comment