Private English Class with Giamo

Sunday, July 4, 2021

ESL Beginner: Clothes




Jessica: Hi! How are you? 

James: I'm fine and you? 

Jessica: I'm doing well. Do you need  help? 

James: Yes. I am looking for a red and white t shirt. 

Jessica: We do not have  red and white t shirts.  Are there other colors you like? 

James: Do you have black and white t shirts? 

Jessica: Yes we have black and white t shirts available. 

James: Oh thank you for the help! 

Jessica: You are welcome. 




Sandra: Hi! How are you? 

Luisa: I'm fine and you? 

Sandra: I'm doing well. Do you need help? 

Luisa: Yes. I am looking for a white dress. 

Sandra: Are you looking for a long or short white dress? 

Luisa: I'm looking for a short white dress. 
 
Sandra: Great! We have short white dresses available here. 

Luisa: Oh thank you for the help! 

Sandra: You are welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment