Private English Class with Giamo

Saturday, January 9, 2021

ESL Grammar: Small Talk




Instructions: Choose the correct answer. There may be more than one correct answer for a question. 

1. Which question is the most appropriate at 8 am? 

A. How was your day? | B. What did you do today? | C. What are you going to do today?

2. Which question is the most appropriate at 2 pm? 

A. How have you been today? | B. How was your day? | C. How had your day been? 

3. Which question is the most appropriate at 8 pm? 

A. What did you do today? | B. What have you been doing today? | C. What were you doing today? 

4. What have you been up to today? / 3 pm 

A. I will go to the movies. | B. I am going to the movies. | C. I went to the movies 

5. How was your day? / 9 pm 

A. My day has been going well. | B. My day was good. | C. My day is going well. 

6. What are you doing today? 

A. I will go to the spa. | B. I have been to the spa. | C. I am going to the spa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment