Private English Class with Giamo

Friday, January 15, 2021

ESL Grammar: Restaurant Talk



Instructions: Choose the correct answer. There may be more than one correct answer for a question. 

1. Which question is the most appropriate to ask a waiter while deciding on what to order?  

A. What did you recommend? | B. What would you recommend? | C. What will you recommend? 

2. Which answer is the most appropriate to the question, "Are you ready to order?". 

A. No, not right now. | B. No, I will tell you when I'm ready | C. No I am not. I still need  more time to decide. 

3. Which answer is the most appropriate when reading menu options 

A. That sounds good. | B. That looks rich. | C. That smells delicious. 

4. Which answer is the most appropriate to the question, " Do you have a reservation?". 

A. Yes, I am. | B. Yes, I will | C. Yes, I do. 

5. Which question is the most polite and appropriate? 

A. Where is your bathroom? | B. Excuse me, could you tell me where the restroom is? | C. Bathroom, please 

No comments:

Post a Comment