Private English Class with Giamo

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Why I Can't Wait To Go Back To Costa Rica



Getting the opportunity to meet with Alondra was amazing. The videos we made together and the chemistry we had was way higher than what I was expecting.

Being with her for the weekend in San Jose reminded me  that not every girl is an opportunistic hoe. Obviously my lens is very blurred as it relates to women because I spend most of my time here in Sosua, but definitely being with Alondra was refreshing. 

The reason why I am excited to go back to Costa Rica is the fact that my time with Alondra did go smoothly and now she is going to invite some of her friends to participate in the videos. 



That organic recommendation and approval goes a long way when it comes to being able to work with more people in a country that is very different than the Dominican Republic. 

I say it is different in the sense that Dominicans are very open and much easier to talk and negotiate with as a foreigner. But in Costa Rica people are much more subdued and not as inviting with random foreigners. 

And specifically as it relates to trying to meet women to make videos with it becomes even harder to build that trust that is crucial. 



When I go back to Costa Rica, hopefully in late November, I'll either be making videos in Puerto Viejo de Limon or in the southern region of Costa Rica, which is called El Sur. 

For me this is really exciting, because each time I've gone to Costa Rica I've only ever been to the capital, San Jose or Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui, which is a very small pineapple farm town. 

Being able to explore new parts of such a beautiful country is very exciting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment